Translate

Monday, February 10, 2014

Aunt Dot

My soul is very happy. Currently grandma is doing very well and I am going to see my mother tomorrow and take her to be with the rest of the family. It's been too long (I haven't seen her in ages nor have I seen the rest of the family). I will be making regular trips to see my mom down in Ohio from now on for sure. We're going to be staying elsewhere this week however. In a different state where our family lives. I want to see if I can start planning trips for her to come own to the two states where the majority of our family are now (One being North Carolina). There is a family reunion this year and I will feel great to be there with her. These are relationships I need to work better to mend and if I want to learn more about the family, now is the time to do it. This time is almost like a miracle in my life, now when I need it.

We're going to be staying with an Aunt Dot/Dorothy. Haha, back on the family tree this is one of the sisters of Jeanette Carmon. Dorothy Carmon. It will be kind of amazing to be living with a woman with as much history in her veins as my grandmother. I am going to cherish this experience.

Can't wait for tomorrow.
My heart is well :).

No comments:

Post a Comment