Translate

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Family heirlooms

So the talk with my uncle went great. He has a lot of old photos of the grandparents and the rest of the family . Hopefully he has some of them at different times and ages. My aunt has some photos of the rest of the family as well, including myself. Hopefully they will be able to send them to me via phone in the next few weeks. I don't want originals. Via phone is good enough. I learned that there was a fire when my mother was younger and a lot of older pictures were destroyed. But there seem to be a wealth of pictures that still exist of many of the older generations. I can't wait to see them.

2 comments:

  1. That's really nice that your family will share photos. Exciting news. I'll look forward to seeing them as well on your future posts.

    ReplyDelete